Lifestyle Portrait Photography- At Home Session
We are in love with this awesome family! From the moment we first met and planned her maternity session in Balboa, to Siena’s adorable newborn session– we just can’t seem to have an average session! All of them have been great (which is why we keep blogging them!) The baby photography package they chose was the “baby’s First Year” plan which means we will see them again for the 1st birthday cake smash! Lifestyle portrait photography is always best with a good plan. Think about what you would want documented and let us know!
6 Tips for your lifestyle portrait photography session!
Lifestyle portrait photography is always best with a good plan. Think about what you would want documented and let us know! Here are a few tips for those planning a portrait session at home:
- Clean up any clutter! Keep counters and tabletops clear of anything you don’t want to see in a photo.
- Have a pet at home? Be sure to include him/her in your session!
- Favorite things! It’s always nice to document some of your child’s favorite toys, blankets, etc.
- Father’s Day ideas- think of a fun theme or something special to give dad for fathers day.
- Decide what parts of the home you want to have in your photos, nursery, backyard, or bedroom.
- Planning a photo on the bed? A white comforter always looks great in photos.
ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER
Gilmore Studios is a husband and wife team maternity, newborn, children and family photography studio in Orange County, CA. Contact us for more info about booking your studio or on location session in the Southern California area. Brian and Jennifer Gilmore specialize in natural light photography in Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, and surrounding areas in OC and Los Angeles, CA. Call 949-698-3968 or email us to book your summer 2017 family photography session.