Little Corona Beach – Orange County Family Portrait Photographer
One of our favorite places for a family portrait session is at Little Corona, in Corona Del Mar. This family wanted to update their family’s portrait and use it for their holiday card. Here on the Southern CA coast, there are endless beaches to choose from for your Orange County family portrait session! Whether you have little ones, or your kids are in high school, CDM is a beautiful location for photography. We have put together a short list of tips for those of you choosing to have photos at this beach.
Tips for your next Orange County Family Portrait at Little Corona Beach
- Choose a meeting place for family members. We always recommend the benches at the the top of the hill. (for Little Corona)
- Start out with your entire group for the first photo. Sometimes little ones run out of patience for your family portrait.
- Always arrive 15 minutes early for your session. Beach traffic and parking can be rough. Light is crucial, and the sun is going down!
- If you have outfit changes, there is a rest room halfway down the path.
- Pay attention to high tides. If the tide is high, you will have a very small area of usable space for your session.
- Be mindful of the sea life under your feet. Little Corona is full of tide pools!
About the photographer
Gilmore Studios is a creative team of wedding, maternity, newborn, children and family photographers and videographers in Orange County, CA. Contact us for more info about booking your studio or on location Mission San Juan Capistrano Family Portrait session in the Southern California area. We specialize in studio and natural light photography in Irvine, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, and surrounding areas in OC and Los Angeles, CA. Call 949-698-3968 or email us to book your family photography sessions.