Corona Del Mar Beach Family Session – Orange County Family Photographer
This sweet family was staying at the Pelican Hill Resort and were referred to us for their family portrait. Thank you! We know there are a million choices when it comes to a Orange County family photographer in this area, so we appreciate your trust in our team! We let the family know about our favorite beach right down the street in Corona Del Mar and met them at the top of the hill! We loved the soft pinks and blues they wore on their outfits. The colors just popped through an unusually overcast evening. Below you will find some recommendations of things to do while visiting this area of Newport Beach.
Things to do while your are visiting Corona Del Mar, CA
- Whale Watching – Be sure to ask about the seasons. They are very active in March/April.
- B. Candy Shop – (a great treat for the kids after the session)
- Bandera Restuarant – one of our favorites places to grab a drink or dinner in CDM!
- Gallo’s Deli – Grab a delicious sandwich at great old school Italian deli.
- Fashion Island – Shopping and every food option you can imagine.
- Port Theater – A very hip and cool vibe in this movie theater!
- Sherman Library and Gardens – Not recommended for small kids but worth a visit!
- Crystal Cove Shake Shack – This once iconic shake shack is now owned by Ruby’s Diner (worth the view)
About the Orange County family photographer
Gilmore Studios is a studio and photography team specializing in maternity, newborn, children and family portraits in Orange County, CA. Contact us for more info about booking your studio or on location session in the Southern California area. Brian and Jennifer Gilmore specialize in natural light photography in Irvine, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Dana Point, and surrounding areas in OC and Los Angeles, CA. Call 949-698-3968 or email us to book your summer & fall 2018 family photography sessions at the beach. Orange County Family Photographer since 2003.