Newport Beach Engagement Session – Karen + Matt
We are so in love with Karen and Matt’s Newport Beach Engagement Session!
Check out Karen + Matt’s wedding at Big Canyon Country Club.
Top 5 Engagement spots in Newport Beach
- Little Corona – Little Corona Beach is located in Corona Del Mar. This is our favorite beach for family and engagement sessions!
- Newport Beach Pier – The Newport Pier is a perfect location for both urban and ocean backgrounds. Walk the back-alleys for a truly vintage vibe!
- Balboa Pier/Fun Zone – The Balboa Pier and Fun Zone is similar to the Newport Pier with both urban and beach backgrounds. The Fun Zone is next to the harbor, so you’ll have the boats as a pretty background. You can also use the boardwalk and Ferris Wheel– a very popular engagement location.
- Newport Back Bay – For a totally natural outdoorsy look and feel, you can’t go wrong with the Newport Back Bay!
- Lido Marina Village – The newly renovated Lido Marina Village is a very modern collection of shops and restaurants next to Lido Isle.
- Balboa Island – Balboa island has a very cute “old town” style strip on Marine Ave. complete with shops, restaurants, and more! This is a local favorite location during the holiday season and a tourist destination during the summer months. Take a walk on the boardwalk for some unique photo spots.
About the couple
How did you two meet?
We met as freshmen at USC while living in the same dorm room.
Tell us about the proposal!
We went up to Napa Valley for a weekend retreat. The proposal happened on an isolated bench backed up next to the vineyards at one of our favorite wineries, Duckhorn Vineyards.
About the Photographers
Save The Date